Christie’s Library, Hotel du Vin | Thursday 3rd October 2019
17:30 – 20:30 – Sales & Social Selling Masterclass
18:30 – 20:30 – Meet Respected Employers
What is it?
We are bringing together Bristol’s best sales trainers, coaches and speakers into the the LEARNING POD to share their sales skills and experience with an engaged audience looking to grow their businesses and win more sales.
Perfect if you are a:
- Sales Director
- Sales Manager
- Business Owner, Entrepreneur
- Sales Executive looking to develop your sales skills
In addition to this, we are bringing 20 of our top superstar candidates into the CAREER ZONE and giving them the exclusive opportunity to meet with 4 respected employers in a lovely, relaxed and informal environment.
- 4 of Bristol’s most respected employers
- 20 hand picked sales superstars
The LEARNING POD
– Meet the UK’s best sales trainers.
– Learn proven sales and social selling techniques.
– Improve performance in your current role.
– Increase confidence and resilience.
The CAREER ZONE
– Speak directly and confidentially with respected employers.
– Be judged on your ability before your CV.
– Ask questions directly to recruiting decision makers.
– Find a company that fits right for you.
OK, so why should I attend?
GROW YOUR SALES CAREER
– Increase your sales armoury.
– Learn from highly experienced sales experts.
– Find a job you LOVE.
– MIngle with Bristol’s most desirable employers.
GROW YOUR SALES TEAM
– Meet 20 pre qualified sales candidates in a relaxed environment.
– Quickly judge cultural fit with short “chemistry chats”.
– Interview great candidates in a highly efficient way.
– Arrange formal interviews at a later date.
Who will be there?
Dyslexic Author of Secrets of Successful Sales
UK’s #1 Sales Adviser
TEDx & International Speaker
- Working on mindset, adaption and the STARS.
- My Granny – Would you treat your customer like the only customer in the world.
- My Business – what would do you if you weren’t getting paid at the end of the month?
Martyn Sloman | Workshop
The Non-Pushy Sales Trainer
Workshop #1 | Rapport Building
- Methods to build rapport and trust over the phone, in person and online.
- Avoiding mistakes and deadly sins- how to kill rapport! (Expect to cringe!)
- Non pushy methods to increase credibility
Martin Baines | Workshop
No Nonsense Sales Trainer
Workshop #2 | Handling Challenging Objections Workshop
- Knowing what to say to manage any objection
- Recognising why you get objections
- How to eliminate most objections
Kimba Cooper | Workshop
Owner – Kimba Digital Marketing
Workshop #3 | Social Selling Workshop
- What are social media algorithms and how they affect your social media success.
- Engagement pods – What?!
- Social media selling top tips– do’s and don’ts.
OK, I’d like to know more.
If you like what you see so far or would like to know more then click the relevant button below or leave us a message and we’ll get in touch to run through everything.